Bigpond Support Number Australia

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Bigpondhelpaustralia, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Bigpondhelpaustralia New Guy

Message Count:
    In case you want more elaboration on any of the concerns associated with this account then feels free to get in touch with the experts by dialing Bigpond Technical Support Australia number to attain the finest solutions in content with every query in reference to the mail account. Our professional technicians take all the necessary steps to deal with your problems right after getting to know about them.
  2. techsquad2 Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    In the same way, how can link to connect my canon mg3600 wifi setup network?

WPS Connection Method

Check that the printer is on. Hold and press the WiFi button on the right side of the printer, until the warning lamp blinks for a single time.

Check that the lamp adjacent to this button begins to blink blue. After that, head to your access point and press the [WPS] within two minutes.

In addition to the above, How do I attach my Canon mg3600 printer to the internet? Click and hold on the Wi-Fi button [A] within the printer, until the light blinks. Press the Color button [C] and follow with the Wi-Fi option. Check to see if the WiFi light is flashing, while the ON indicator is on. For you to continue with the wireless setup you must install the driver and software on your computer.