Anyone play any MOBAs?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Vas, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Anyone play any games? Specifically MOBAs? MOBA is a multiplayer online battle arena, which originated from the DOTA mod for Warcraft 3. Now it's a huge industry with games like League of Legends, DOTA 2 and Heroes of Newerth cashing in on the idea.
    I just got an invite to Blizzard's own take on a MOBA game - Heroes of the Storm. It's still an early technical alpha, but like every Blizzard game it already looks amazing! They pitted all the characters from their other franchises and now you can face them off in the ring. So cool!

I am also a fan of League of Legends. Great game that I play with my friends from time to time.
  2. abigailkent1122 New Guy

Message Count:
    Heelo vas I 'm playing a Dota Game, Deals N Vouchers is the leading marketplace for the Voucher Codes exclusive vouchers, seasonal sales, top discount codes, and amazing promo codes, all this under one roof. We partner with the top online retailers across all sectors. To enable our users to take advantage of the latest deals and discounts available, our database is updated daily.