Check Out The New Salomon 2018 Collection

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eileen Souza, May 31, 2018.

1. Eileen Souza New Guy

Message Count:
    Salomon points out that some changes were made to the heel collar and ankle notches of this fourth rendition, making them slightly lower profile but with improved padding. To be honest, I didn’t notice significant differences here compared to past versions I’ve owned. What I can say is that the ankle notches do not contact my lateral or medial malleoli at all in an uncomfortable manner. I’m thankful for this as it’s not true in all types of shoes. My Achilles is quite happy running up and down various types of inclines and declines in the salomon speedcross 4 femme pas cher, which means the Achilles notch in the firm heel cup is also still thoughtfully well-designed. All in all, the changes here are subtle in my experience and certainly haven’t taken away at all from the Speedcross line.
    </br></br>
    The outsole of the salomon speedcross 4 homme pas cher is upgraded to a more dense and durable version of the Premium Wet Traction Contagrip. The chevrons have the same appearance but are slightly smaller and placed with a higher density on the outsole. Gone are the half-chevrons that were around the outline of the sole, which should definitely lead to fewer ripped off outer lugs, an occasional complaint. I’m noticing very little wear on my outsole of the tester shoes after 125 miles, but more impressively, I’d been wearing a pair I’d bought several months prior in my regular shoe rotation, and again, the outsole has very little wear at 250-plus miles. It seems as if the increased density of the chevrons also is making the wear pattern more even so the shoe sits just as flat as ever against the ground. I’m excited to see how these hold up as summer Rocky Mountain running rolls around again.
    </br></br>
    The salomon speedcross 4 soldes remains one of my favorite shoes for mountain running in most types of environments. For my feet, the Speedcross line is tested and proven over thousands of technical miles, and what shortcomings the shoe has, I know and understand and am able to work around. If you can tolerate the soccer-boot style of fit for the distances you’re doing on mountainous and technical terrain and don’t mind the higher profile, the Salomon Speedcross 4 is definitely worth a trial. Enjoy the agile responsiveness as you adventure through your favorite technical terrain!
    </br></br>
    If you’re a skier, or at least have caught some winter Olympics action, you know salomon chaussures femme soldes as the French manufacturer of skis, snowboards, and bindings. If you’re an outdoorsy type, you’re probably also familiar with the brand’s technical mountaineering and running shoes. So how did their sneakers (the XA-Pro 3D GTX, to be exact) end up in a Palace lookbook? The short answer is that one of the Palace’s designers wears them, and the skate crew appreciates an inside joke. But it was also yet another indication that if any sneaker brand is on the cusp of super-trenddom, it’s Salomon. Forget the Balenciaga Triple S—before the snow melts, you might be cinching up your own pair of triple-black Salomon trail runners.
    </br></br>
    That might sound outlandish, but it’s true. Fashion’s most insider-y insiders—stylists, buyers, and photographers—have been wearing one of Salomon’s most popular models, the Speedcross, for years (as has one Ralph Lauren). And the Palace look was just the latest in a streak of chaussures salomon homme soldes. Boris Bidjan Saberi, the Spanish prince of dark fashion, just dropped his brand’s third Salomon collab. Takahiro Miyashita’s The Soloist debuted a custom Salomon boot at the label’s wild Pitti Uomo show held with Undercover (which is designed by Salomon-wearer Jun Takahashi). Emerging Swedish line CMMN SWDN trotted out Salomons on the runway in Paris shortly thereafter. And a leaked pair of purported future Balenciaga sneakers—their next convention-shattering smash hit?—looks eerily Salomon-like.