different things like that I do not have eve

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by sikhkangna, May 17, 2020.

1. sikhkangna New Guy

Message Count:
    Primal Grow Pro different things like that I do not have everything that I would normally take right now because again we're living at a friend's house so I'm gonna show you this stuff I have right now but number one is b12 I didn't have a nutritional use before so it's taking us at least once a day however these are the dissolvable like sugary tablets I will be buying pills from now on so that it like you're not just getting all the added sugar so it tastes good but I'll still get crusty dissolvable ones because he likes them better and then as for like electrolyte esque suppleme Primal Grow Pro nts I take not this one I take potassium citrate which is really really good to get especially if you're not eating like bananas enough spinach different things like that it's always good to have a little bit extra in your diet and then the other is and magnesium these both have a 180 tablets you can table it up to three a day I generally take one or two per day and I will definitely continue to purchase these until I can find an electrolyte powder th

Read More >>>https://mumycares.com/primal-grow-pro/