Good mouse

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Vas, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Anyone recommend a good mouse? My Logitech M510 is acting a little wonky. Doesn't work very well on a wooden surface. Time for a replacement!
  2. Eraste Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    I use the microsoft wireless mobile mouse 3500 limited edition blue. It is blue laser technology and works on just about any surface, using it sitting on my couch right now lol. However this is the older model there are newer models out now that are a lot better.

This is the one im getting soon. HERE
  3. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Cool! I'm gonna check it out at the local computer store :D
    Thanks Eraste!
    Eraste likes this.
  4. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    I have that same mouse. I love it, especially the convenient back and forward buttons on the side. I've been using the same one for over 3 years now. The reason why it sucks on wood and other textured surfaces is because it uses a precision lazer and not standard optics. The lazer only works well on a good mouse pad. I use the Razer Goliathus mouse pad (See it here: http://goo.gl/d31IW). Its roomy, slick, durable, inexpensive and the M510 works amazingly on it. You need the right supporting hardware for the mouse and once you have it, the M510 will out perform any other mouse on the market. :)
  5. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    I don't like mousepads :(
  6. Eraste Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    Got the new mouse, so I sent my mech in to destroy the old one: burnt the carpet in the process, wife is not happy! lol

anigifmech.gif
    Vas likes this.
  7. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Ahahah
  8. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    So I looked around for my problem with the mouse and found a solution:

Very weird, but now it works on any surface without any issues! Ahhh. So frustrating when I have poor control over the pointer.
  9. emlee Boone In the know

Message Count:
    It's conceivable that a loose connection or a faulty port is causing the mouse to misbehave. Disconnect the mouse from the current USB port and attach it to another USB port to make sure it's not one of these issues. If your computer supports USB connections, you might wish to upgrade to a USB mouse as well.

I hope you can fix it. Further, you want to help regarding any Technical support for the issues like Microsoft office expired. We can better assist and provide you satisfactory help.