Leadbolt getting riddiculous?

Discussion in 'Advertising Discussion' started by keitaro3660, Apr 12, 2013.

1. keitaro3660 In the know

Message Count:
  2. virajith Active Member

Message Count:
    yes same problem for me :( i dont like sharing my pictures anyway i gave them cuz my account wasn't opening
  3. Maximus Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    Leadbolt hasn't asked me to do this but that's probably because I transferred most of my apps to Airpush and only make a few bucks a day with Leadbolt.

Then again after being with Airpush for a while, they requested a similar thing, just photo ID. I provided it and everything was back to normal and has been hunky dory since :)
  4. Eraste Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    So who makes more with airpush over leadbolt?
  5. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    I do. I switched because I was delivering lots of impressions and was getting low earnings because of poor rates. However, maybe @stollo770 was right about the delivery schedule. Mine was twice a day, so the ECPM was naturally less than if it is once a day. I now only do once a day via Airpush, and I like the results. However, the real killer is the weeklies. Net30 sucks. Weeklies rule. End of story for me.
  6. Maximus Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    I make more with Airpush. I had a 1 ad a day with Leadbolt and it started out good but over the span of a few months it dwindled down to below 0.50 and stayed there. Airpush has consistently given me over a dollar, which is sweet, but to be fair I have only been with them a few months.

Either way, weeklies do indeed rule :D
  7. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    I haven't been asked by Leadbolt to do this yet. But I don't send my money to my bank when I get paid, I send it to my PayPal account and then transfer from there. I bet its to confirm identities for bank transfers, but don't quote me.

As for monthly over weekly payments, I could care less. If I spend x dollars per week I'm still going to spend x dollars per week no matter when I'm paid. I get paid 4x dollars every month by Leadbolt, and I just budget it out over 4 weeks so I can pay for my x dollars per week spending. I also don't have to worry about being shorted by airpush (which happens), and Leadbolt ads are (in my opinion) classier, better designed, and respect users.

Vas, I'm glad to see that you changed your ad schedule to once a day over twice a day. Twice a day is way to much and can hurt your users. Would you use a live wallpaper if it spammed you twice a day? Nope. Apparently you say the side effect is higher ECPM's, which is great, but that's not why I have a light schedule. My once-every-three-days schedule is meant to be kind to users, so they forget about the ads all together and the best experience possible with my live wallpapers. However, what you say makes sense; higher ECPM's on less aggressive schedules, maybe because the ads mean more to people once they get them. Who knows. I have a very light schedule on Leadbolt and I constantly maintain a daily average ECPM of about $1.85, which is pretty good I think.
  8. virajith Active Member

Message Count:
    i have lot of doubts regarding airpush smartwall ...i mean how does it work also i am still in beginning stage so need to know

airpush proposed cpm's are not true ...i mean i earn ver very very less in smartwall compared to push notifications..how come?
  9. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    Stay. Away. From. Airpush.
  10. Maximus Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    How are you using smartwall with your LWPs? I would imagine you aren't getting equal amounts of impressions for both right?
  11. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    Hi,I have a question for all members...I presented my first LW 13 days before (now I have 7 published LW) and Im using Leadbolt for my LW, Im using just the notifications..so should I add another ad unit like app icon or ad entry or otherwise...some advice please :)
  12. keitaro3660 In the know

Message Count:
    wah just come to see this thread again :D
    hmmm i used airpush for about 20 days ++ now maybe, the profit is half of startapp.
    my main profit is from Startapp, startapp is really awesome!!
    it's stealty (but yeah, it has icon, lol), but the important part is, they pay per download!

and i'm a bit cautions with airpush. since they don't give me many, but the ads is too VISIBLE and 'need user interaction to click'.
    i currently have airpush ads 1 per day for mainly 90% of my apps, and other is 1 for 2 days. user usually "react & rage" for that kind of ads like push notification. but i still can't figure how "smartwall" works -__-

yeah whatever, i just do my best to create apps, and do my best not too spamy. it's depend on the user if they're stingy to developer or not.

*btw i already give up on leadbolt. dies*
  13. Eraste Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    I have yet to get a negative review while using startapp. I know I will eventually get some but 15,000+ downloads on one of my apps, 43 ratings no negative review pertaining to start app ( one for not supporting tablets). Since Google has linked plus profiles etc to the review system, allowed developers a way to reply to them, These bogus reviews are going away. Keep it up. I use both start app and leadbolt. Don't make a ton of money with either. but combined right now, The wallpaper I have 15,000+ downloads of is making about $4-7 a day via leadbolt, and another $3-5 a day with startapp for a total of between $7-12 a day for that one app. As it grows i'm sure so will the profit. Thanks to Stollo I tweaked my leadbolt ad delivery and noticed an immediate improvement. Some reason leadbolt was defaulting everything to 12 hours I changed it to once a day or once every two days. Here is today from leadbolt and yesterday from startapp:

lead.PNG start.PNG

:) In time those numbers will grow hopefully and with LWC 3.0 we might actually be able to make decent livings doing this!

O and here is the ratings for that app: You can see the majority love it, so ads are not giving me negative reviews! The two one stars here were from people who commented saying "it doesn't work", etc. Plus they created bogus Google plus accounts for the reviews so I don't think people actually pay any attention to those anyway. And yes I replied to both with my: Have you contacted support? If not please contact support at support@emblwpdesign.com so that we may assist you with your issues. Did they ever email me? NO = bogus review lol.
    ratings.PNG
    Maximus likes this.
  14. cLin New Guy

Message Count:
    This act of asking for verification is fairly standard in the affiliate network space which is where LeadBolt originally came from. They do this since there's a ton of fraud and the ones who commit it usually only have 1 identity (so if banned, they won't be able to rejoin).
    Maximus likes this.
  15. aleksej015 Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Last month all my apps have Leadbolt only. First push come after 5 min, and then new one after 24 hours, so one push per day. Right now I have 800 daily installs and 3.500 daily impressions and average ECPM is $2.05. Leadbolt is great for me because they have Payoneer as payment option. Also NET 15 is ok (Airpush have NET 30). And most important thing - I DONT HAVE ANY NEGATIVE REVIEW BASED ON ADS! Leadbolt is ok for me. And have really great support, Nate is great guy.
    Maximus likes this.