Leadbolt

Discussion in 'Advertising Discussion' started by Jovan, May 24, 2013.

1. Jovan Active Member

Message Count:
    Ok, guys, I started with leadbold, but don't have any earnings yet. I am asking myself how many views and impressions you have to have to earn for example 5 of 10 dollars? I need statistics for leadbolt...
  2. hubris In the know

Message Count:
    the first few days the system is figuring out what type of ads your users are more likely to use. then it will start to even out.

Here is my yesterdays stats for you. Mind you not all my apps are wallpapers (very few really). I have a very diverse amount of apps with leadbolt notification ads built in. Also i have over 250k downloads with the apps i have leadbolt code in.

Date
    05/23/2013

App Name
    All Apps

Views/Imps

Clicks

ECPM
    $4.13

ECP
    $0.03

CTR
    13.52%

Revenue
    $27.94
  3. Jovan Active Member

Message Count:
    You are like senior member... Bravo ! I see how system works and how much pay. Thank you, I know now what should my goal is.
  4. Jovan Active Member

Message Count:
    When we are talking about leadbolt, I am trying to find answer about notification ads and about leadbolt control panel (new user and views stats).
    New user is user who downloads app for the first time. But what with users who downloaded it earlier. If I have 100 old users and 10 new for that day, usually there is just 20 views approximately, but what is with notifications which leadbolt send to 100 old users? There should be over 200 daily notifications if I had set recurring notifications in every 12 hours to all users?!
  5. wladca Active Member

Message Count:
    So nice stats ! How you did that ? You have only notification? every 12h and 5 min after install?

My stats from yesterday
    Total:

ECPM$0.64

EPC$0.02

CTR3.08%

Revenue$3.19

6. davveis Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    I can see the same thing on my account. My New Users (yesterday) are 2320, but my imps are 4681. In last week I have more than 2000 new users/day, but total imps have grown just from 4000 to 4600. So in last week more than 14 000 New Users, but imps have rised just for 600. I use 1 ad in 24 hours, and first ad is shown after 4 hours from install, so it dosen´t include users which just download a wallpaper, check it and delete it. Also in google play stats I can see that there is rise of active installs in last week bigger than 600. So is it normal, or could it be caused by something bad implemented in source code?

7. hubris In the know

Message Count:
    What i do for most of my apps is an initial notification after 2 hours. then every 48 hours (2 days) after that. I have a some apps that wont work perfectly with leadbolt so i do an on demand notification that pushes them one each time they open the app.

If you are doing one every 12 hours you will get a lot of uninstalls.
  8. hubris In the know

Message Count:
    Remember some people use ad blocking software and they can download an app directly from leadbolt that will block all leadbolt ads.
  9. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    Hi Jovan...and I had the same situation before 2 month or less,this happen at the beggining,you have to be patient....very soon you will have much more impressions than new users....and please set your notification to repeat every 24 hours,every 12 hours is to much for my opinion
  10. Jovan Active Member

Message Count:
    Hi to all. You have right, I will set notifications to repeat every 24 hours maybe every 48 hours is the best solution. There is one problem with leadbolt app. For example I have 4 wallpapers of mine on phone. All are installed but not in use. For that app I don't receive notifications that I set per every 12 hours. In the leadbolt system there is option to send notofications to all users, but leadbolt system do not sent it.
    Tell maybe there is problem with implementation or leadbolt doesn't have too much advertisers?
    Like hubris said before think that is similar to his apps, where he put notifications on demand like the only way to get view.
    What is with airpush with that kind of notifications?
  11. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    Please check it if you implemented right or It will be good if you contact LeadBolt Team for your problem.
  12. Jovan Active Member

Message Count:
    Ok I sent e-mail to support team. Does anybody know about sdk (libs folder and .jar file in it). Do I need to generate new sdk .jar file for every wallpaper of I could use one generated for all wallpapers?
  13. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    No it is not necessary to generate every time a new jar,You can use just one jar file for all live wallpapers
  14. Jovan Active Member

Message Count:
    Ok, that is one thing, but the other is in new live wallpaper creator 2.6 every wallpaper is named src - com.sbg.lwc which means it is named by package(com.sbg.lwc) and for every it is the same, can that maybe cause the problem with notifications? In manifest i get the other name of package ="comapnyname.nameofapplication"?!
  15. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    No, that's not an issue.
  16. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    No that is not the problem ...Check LWC tutorial how to implement Leadbolt ads,check it carefully, it is very helpful
  17. Jovan Active Member

Message Count:
    I am working on that, cause there is problem that leadbolt doesn't send notifications for wallpapers which are installed earlier days but not active (in use), and happening that I have views just on wallpapers which users download that day, and tomorrow there is no much views. Suppose that you have to get more views than users after one month of published number of wallpapers.
  18. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    If you are only targeting active users, then yea you will get less impressions. As soon as they change wallpapers, your wallpaper is no longer in use.
  19. Jovan Active Member

Message Count:
    Hi Vas. I Set notifications to all users in leadbolt cpanel. There is one more option to set it to inactive users. Maybe it is better option ?! Or targeting is somewhere in leadbolt code ?
  20. wladca Active Member

Message Count:
    Do you think if I change notification time from 12 h to 24 or 48 I should get more revenue ? change start notification to more than 5 min as default also could help ?

Now I have default options and revenue is very very very bad o_O , just look :confused:

06/09/2013
    All Apps
    $0.43
    $0.01
    3.20%
    $2.41