Lunar Fashion

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Jerry-me, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Jerry-me New Guy

Message Count:
    If you noticed I’ve been uploading several wallpapers on the Lunar Fashion them so I’ll fill in some details on the project. Lunar Fashion is a mixed between a visual novel and a fashion game where the crazy Mizuki has 30 days to raise enough money by selling outfits to go to the convention and buy the limited edition collectibles of her favorite show.

Features
    ·Customize your outfits to sell with over 100+ unique outfits with thousands of possible combinations.
    ·Over 40,000+ words of dialogue.
    ·Mixed between static and animated cinematic.
    ·Interact with several characters to explore though their story.
    ·8 possible endings depending on what you do thought the other characters stories.
    ·Tons of extras to unlock and secrets post game during multiple plays.
    ·Extended interaction with a few character to learn their back-story and to improve your store reputation.
    ·Several mini game included in the game which can be found though the characters stories or hidden in the game.

I used a few of the in game assets for a few of the wallpapers but it should be out by June.
    For more info go here until I eventually get the main site up.

http://mizuki.magientertainment.com
    Vas likes this.
  2. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    That's very interesting. I was wondering what the story behind your live wallpapers was.
    Really cool!
  3. Jerry-me New Guy

Message Count:
    I’m planning to have a tech demo release by Sunday night which is an enhanced version of the tech demo on the video. I’m also updating the character roster picture every couple of days but the full version won’t be out until before June 2012.

The Megami Saga wallpaper takes place after Lunar Fashions.
  4. Jerry-me New Guy

Message Count:
    The tech demo is out and you can download it at the link below.

A new demo will be up later when we get the new engine running with the final graphics.

It’s mostly old graphics minus the new Reiko model and a minor up resolution of the game but besides that everything is from the early design and a bulk will change between now and the release. The demo mostly goes though a rough draft of the first 7 days and several of the game mechanics. I made it quite easy so asides from a certain item request you shouldn’t have any problem getting money and not failing. The last thing is that several things like character interaction and mini games aren’t in the build but will be in the official demo and the final build.
  5. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Cool game. I tried it out. Couldn't apply some of the outfits that I made, but I'm guessing it's because it's a demo.
  6. Jerry-me New Guy

Message Count:
    It’s mostly a tech demo I created early last year. I just mostly updated the dress model and added and redid a few outfits and up the resolution a bit and found any up resolution problems and fixed any glitches I missed before. Most of the graphics are quite old about 9~12 months but the final version should be ready between May and June mostly due to adding most of the graphics and adding the mini games.
    I’ll have the real demo when everything else is running and the final tweaks to the score system if needed. Next time I update I might have the actual site running.
  7. Jack William New Guy

Message Count:
    Hello Jerry-me,
    I am Grace Thomas from London, I am professional writer and an authority in cost-cutting. I currently work for numerous UK websites that help people save money. I assist my audience in finding boots hot deals and discount codes so they may save money when they shop online.