password for company not working on build

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by jane, Sep 7, 2013.

1. jane New Guy

Message Count:
    I am using 2.6 and was having no problems with it and then all of a sudden no matter what I do, even deleting companies and starting new ones, my project won't build. The only thing I did different on this one was to add 3 promotional links to my other LWP on the play store. When I removed these links, the build went just fine. So for some reason, the software doesn't like the promo links. Just letting everyone know in case they run into it as well.
    Jane
  2. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    Can you place the error here.
    And do not forget adding some symbols in the live wallpaper description can give you an error
  3. jane New Guy

Message Count:

Here are some screenshots, I tried to duplicate the original error but didnt' quite get it as I wasn't able to give you the original log file. In this log file however, it did say it was the apostrophe. In the original log file, I didn't see that anywhere. Once I took the apostrophy out of the Title of the Promo link, the build went just fine. See below. PS: the original error, before I took the links out, told me that my password did not match the company. I even deleted and created new company, etc. and the same error. It never said anything about the apostrophy in the first errors. The second time it did tell me it was the apostrophy. i hope that all makes sense.

builderror.png builderror3.png
  4. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    Thats good.
    Same thing happened to me,I had the same problem like you,but once I deleted the apostrophe worked just fine
  5. Friendlyspeaking Active Member

Message Count:
    You are right Fetos, same was happened to me and the problem was "apostrophe". I think this is the only bug in software, remove the " ' " it should work fine :rolleyes:
  6. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    Friendlyspeaking and I thought it was a bug in software but it isn't, because even Eclipse doesn't allow apostrophe in description
  7. Joshua Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    So I bought a new computer because my old one was slow and glitchy... So on my new samsung windows 8 64 bit computer I install live wallpaper creator it works. But when I try to build a project and export a lwp from the program it keeps giving me an error: "An error occurred because you have not entered the password and it alias correctly." What do I do? Everything is set up perfectly. Do I need to purchase the license again :/ ? What's goin on! If someone could help me out that'd be great thanks!

^,^
  8. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    Did you checked if you have any symbols in the live wallpaper description
  9. Joshua Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    Yeah I did
    I don't have any >.<

I dunno how to fix this but I'm guessing I have to buy a new license or somethin which really sucks
  10. Joshua Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    So does any one have any advice for me? Vas? Anyone?

^,^
  11. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    I got nothing for you. It's an issue that keeps eluding us. Check the forums for what other people did. Make sure that you are filling out all the fields correctly when making the wallpaper. This goes for all the tabs, not just the building tab. Restart the program. Re-import the key. Best I can recommend.
  12. Joshua Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    Well then, doesn't this suck. Nothing works, tried everything you listed, thanks anyway >.<

^,^