PPD & Compliant!

Discussion in 'Advertising Discussion' started by Mobario_Man, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Mobario_Man Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Hi App Developers! --> https://www.mobario.com/register.php

MOBARIO is a unique widget that allows the end user to multi-task on their device between multiple screens. This feature also gives the developer added value by having the user longer in their app and increase user lifetime!

In the near future we are going to enable revenue share which will bring also significant increase in revenues to the developer. Today we pay per unique install. (See below current promotion)

MOBARIO takes Google's new policy change very seriously and we follow it. We have taken extra measures to ensure that we follow the new policy. (Check out the new SDK) Our previous SDK follows the new policies as well, but we wanted to take precautionary measure to be 200% sure, because App Developers deserve the BEST!

The last SDK release (September 17, 2013) includes the following updates:
    1. Fine improvements to make the widget even more compliant with the new Google policy.
    2. User-friendly EULA. Will significantly improve Install rates. Our current install rate is approximately 50%-60%.
    3. Change in the Init() method to enable the developer to use their own EULA instead of ours! Please follow the Integration Manual - Section 3.
    4. A better UX for your users!
    5. Fix of minor bugs.

Our Latest Promotion:
    Developers that Register --> Integrate SDK --> Distribute on their Apps will receive for unique user installs from the USA = $0.05, and unique user installs from non-USA = $0.01.

PayOuts:
    We pay Net15. Meaning at the end of every month +15 days, we transfer the funds.
    If revenues exceed $500/day, we pay weekly!!!

You can use most other SDKs for your advertising needs, and use MOBARIO's SDK to get payment for every unique install! If your user removes MOBARIO from their device, it does not harm your app. If the user removes your app, we go too :(

MOBARIO hopes that you will try our SDK today and see for yourself the benefits. We give close to 24 hours, 7 days a week support to our growing developer community on multiple channels of communication.

Give us your remarks so that we can constantly improve both product and service.

MOBARIO knows you have many choices and hopes that you chose to work with us.

Sincerely Yours,
    Your Dedicated MOBARIO Team

Helpful Links: (Click to be redirected!)

Demo App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobario

Developer Introduction Video to MOBARIO -

Register Today! - https://www.mobario.com/register.php
  2. Eraste Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    This is interesting. What is the minimum for a payout? $50, 100? This is like an app within an app.
  3. Mobario_Man Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Our minimum payout is $1. We pay via PayPal, Wire, and we will be adding Payoneer soon. We pay on time and even early. Tomorrow we are releasing our latest SDK with many improvement.
  4. Eraste Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    Very interesting net 15 payments are also very attractive!
  5. Mobario_Man Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    We know that developers like to be paid on time and not have to wait around for Net30 & Net60.

For high earning developers we also have weekly & bi-monthly payout. We like keeping our developers satisfied and make them feel at home. After all, we are Android developers too.
    Eraste likes this.
  6. Eraste Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    I have Added my first app to the dashboard. However it accidentally created two of the same apps. Is there a way to delete apps that have not been active? I do not see a way to delete apps from the dashboard.
  7. Mobario_Man Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Thank you for your business.
    No worries about it. Just ignore the duplicate.
    Please be aware that tomorrow we are releasing an upgraded version of our SDK. :) it will be much lighter!
    Eraste likes this.
  8. Eraste Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    Guys. I think we found our home screen all round advertisement package. This SDK is present on top of the users screen no matter what app they are in! Plus they can simply pause it, close it out, hide it for good. Integration was simple. There are a few things in the set up file that could be a little more clearer. If anyone needs help integrating this amazing SDK let me know. Ill do my best.

PS @Mobario_Man as you can see in the photo the X in the upper right corner of the on screen widget is cut half off. I do not know if this is because I am using an old phone with a 3" display ( original htc incredible) or if the SDK is doing it. However this looks really nice and can be useful!

2013_10_06_18.56.30.png
    Mobario_Man likes this.
  9. Mobario_Man Keeps coming back

Message Count:

Thank you for your comment.
    Originally, we designed the widget for 4in-8in phones and 10in tablets. This is why the "X" is a bit cut off. If I'm not mistaken, in the upcoming SDK release we have adjusted the widget for additional screen size.

Please feel free to give us positive and negative feedback so that we can continue to develop our product and service.
    Our contact methods for developers is by email: developers@mobario.com; Skype: Mobario_Support
  10. aleksej015 Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    @Mobario_Man

I just register and as payment option see only PayPal. In my country I can't receive money to my PayPal account, but I have Payoneer ACH. Can you change payment method for me or what?
  11. Mobario_Man Keeps coming back

Message Count:

Thank you for registering with MOBARIO!
    Yes, not a problem. We will add this information manually. Please send an email to developers@mobario.com with all the details and your developer ID.
    Thank you for your business.
  12. aleksej015 Keeps coming back

Message Count:
  13. Mobario_Man Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Yes. This comment is made by a specific competitor of ours. It was done because many of their developers were leaving them and coming to Mobario.
    With over 2500 developers that have integrated Mobario, we have had zero complaints.
    However, we expect every developer to check for themselves if we are compliant or not. So far everyone thinks we are.
  14. Mobario_Man Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    New SDK Released - Oct 8, 2013 - Please update
    • Decreased SDK size by 30%
    • Improved Loading screen
    • Improved offerwall design
    • Improved server side communication response
  15. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    I'm actually quite impressed by this. I was expecting a super intrusive menu bar that never went away. Instead its a small, barely visible arrow that when opened, can acutally be useful. I do have some concerns about performance impedance but I think that with a bit more maturity, this can be an awesome method. I agree with @Eraste, I think we have finally found our catch all solution. Just one more question, is it possible for the user to turn it off if they hate it? Perhaps through a settings menu function within the app?
    Eraste likes this.
  16. aleksej015 Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Before 3 hours I finally setup Mobario and now I have it at 25+ apps. Also there is some downloads, earned $0.43 so far. I suppose that stats aren't realtime? There is some bugs at dashboard, I can't see my apps without refresh, or I can't see number of downloads. But as Stollo said, this can be right thing for live wallpapers.
    stollo770 likes this.
  17. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    I also read the forum thread about how Mobario is not compliant. There are some valid points to it but, for Live Wallpapers, which are always open on a user's home screen, it is compliant. Also, I keep confusing Mobario with Marlboro cigarettes, not that I smoke or anything. Not sure why I'm doing that, but whatever. You may see me in future posts refer to Mobario as Marlboro; if that happens just glance over it.
  18. aleksej015 Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    @Mobario_Man
    You should fix dashboard, there is too many problems with stats and everything. I must refresh page at least 5 times to see stats.
  19. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    @Mobario_Man

You need to include a way to clear the arrow off of a users screen. I like the concept, but if a user cannot clear it, then that is a serious problem. That means in order to get rid of the arrow a user would have to uninstall my software, which is not ideal in the slightest. That would also lead to maximum bad reviews and uninstall rates would skyrocket. Also, the “always on top” arrow DOES LEAD TO COMPLIANTCY ISSUES because it is present over everything and anything that an android user is doing. Surfing the web? Its there. Playing angry birds? Its there. MAKING A PHONE CALL?! Its there! I emailed Play support and they tore your SDK to shreds. Anyone caught with it will have their affected applications SUSPENDED. You need to revise it so the arrow can be cleared, or only stays IN/ON THE APP THAT IS FROM. Once you do that, I’ll switch over to you. Until then, I’m going to steer clear to protect myself and my users. Let me know when you fix the arrow.
  20. Eraste Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    “This app will enhance your user experience by adding a floating on-top-widget that will enable you to interact seamlessly with your social networks, search the web and read your favorite content on top of any app – without switching apps. Additionally, the floating on-top-widget may display useful offers and free coupons that support our development. Should you ever become dissatisfied with this widget please let us know and, of course, it may be easily stopped/deleted by dragging the close icon to the pause icon. Thanks for downloading and enjoy this brand new way of using your phone.”

This is the text Mobario requires you to include in your Google play listing ( similar to start apps disclaimer). The X you use to minimize the widget can be drug to the red + box revealing a pause button, once the user drops the X there, another screen pops up asking if the user really wants to stop the on top widget. If they choose yes, it disappears forever unless they 1. Clear the app data in settings, 2 re install the app.

I have extensively tested this SDK and have found it:
    1.safe 2.no harm to the phone 3.no phone over heating 4.no excessive battery drain. I do these tests with every app I develop containing new or updated SDK's. This way I know what the user will experience. Even if its just leadbolt releasing a new SDK, I test it thoroughly because they may have missed something that could cause the users phone to have one of the 4 issues above. I would rather it happen to my old phone than release it and have it destroy 1000 peoples phones!

This SDK works on my outdated HTC incredible ( used strictly for development for countries that do not get high end cell phones) flawlessly. Just for kicks here are the incredible's stats from 2010 when it was released!
    http://www.phonearena.com/phones/HTC-Droid-Incredible_id4412
    If this SDK will run on this phone it will be flawless on ANY new phone!
    As far as Google tearing the SDK apart that is irrelevant. They will tear any SDK apart that their greedy hands aren't in. Google doesn't like developers making money off ads (their latest policy reflects this), they want you to offer in app purchases that they can make a percentage of. Ever noticed that apps that offer in game purchases like game coins, cash, etc also have advertisements, why? Google is taking its 30% from those in app purchases to!

So say we get it figured out how to offer in app purchases to "upgrade" our wallpapers to ad free. Here is how that would play out:
    You offer a free app with ads
    User downloads free app you make money off ads Google makes $0
    User does not like ads and clicks your upgrade to ad free button
    User pays $.99 or whatever you choose for the ad free version
    You make $0 from ads Google makes $.30 of your $.99 leaving you roughly $.69 with no possibility to make more from that user as they upgraded to ad free!
    Guys read all materials included in any venture you take. I found this text at the bottom of the SDK_integration_Manual.dox file included with your SDK from Mobario the moment I downloaded it and implemented it into one of my apps. All i'm saying is everyone should do their homework before passing judgement on a new SDK or company! Remember Google wants that 30% so they will do and say anything to get you to evolve!

On a personal note Google is fond of pushing its wishes on un willing customers. No nexus device from the nexus 4 on will have removable storage, why? Google is pushing the cloud just as apple, they want that money! lol

@Mobario_Man
    The dashboard and developer portal / website as a whole could use some sprucing up. The SDK however is functioning the way I believe you guys intended it to.
    NewKid likes this.