Selectable items in settings?

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Alan, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Alan New Guy

Message Count:
    If I have several items in a live wallpaper, how can I let the user select which items are visible on the screen? For example, right now if a wallpaper has three items, all three are visible at all times--any suggestions on what I need to do to let the user choose only item 1, item 2, or item 3, or a combination of them (preferably using a checkbox list in Settings)?
    Shyner likes this.
  2. Shyner Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    I would like to achieve this as well. It would definitely help add value for the end user as well as creative options for the designer. My brain gets fried after studying code for so long so I've taken a rest from trying to learn some more manipulations for the current engine, but definitely made some minor progress to add some more options in the settings menu. (Item size, transparency, etc.) I think the trick may be similar to the "change background" tutorial but a little more intricate as well. But it takes so much time to run experiments and spare time is divided many ways these days. Let's report back here with any experiments we run and maybe we can get it worked out together!