What ad networks do you want to see in LWC?

Discussion in 'Advertising Discussion' started by Vas, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Now that the engine is almost finished, we have start thinking about another important aspect of LWC - ad integration.

Our goal is to make ad integration seamless and simple. While right now you guys have complete freedom to put in whatever ads you want through manipulating code, this tends to be tedious and error-prone. We want to eliminate these extra steps and make it as simple as a click of a button.

So here's the question: What ad networks do you want to see in LWC? What ad networks do you use in your wallpapers and how?

I don't give any guarantees, but I promise to try my best to make it happen.

Please post your feedback :)
    fatos likes this.
  2. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    Hi Vas, please add: MobileCore, StartApp, Leadbolt . Im using a MobileCore OfferWall when the user open the splash and another offerwall from MobileCore when the user leaves the LW. And an interstitial from Leadbolt at the settings,and I almost forgot, Im using a Leadbolt banner too in the splash.
    I think all important Ad companies should be there,especially MobileCore,it is a good company, it gives you good revenue
    TheShadow and sebastian like this.
  3. sebastian Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    for me the same company like fatos, and applift ( hight ecpm eg: last day $28).
    guys one question for who use audio ads of leadbolt: when you play audio to be compliant with playstore rule??
    in splahs screen, in setting, or when wallpaper is ranning?? thx

Vas but if ad company change the sdk, you should put an update of the software every time??
    probabilly is better put the code in source code...ike we do now...( according to me this way is better) XD
    fatos likes this.
  4. TheShadow Active Member

Message Count:
    Try to add adnetwork that works with playstore and other third party store
    fatos likes this.
  5. Ramjet Active Member

Message Count:
    I agree with @sebastian. Ad networks are always changing sdk's and integration code, usually to comply with some new rule google has invented. If I, as a developer, get it wrong it's my fault. If you're (Vas) responsible for the sdk's and one click integration, it's your fault, with all the ramifications you'd have to deal with if things go wrong. Personally, if it was my software, I'd steer well clear of managing ad integration for users as it could potentially be a whole load of trouble for you that could easily be avoided.

But if you did go ahead, I'd be willing to give it a go :)
  6. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    I see your points, guys. We would still like to accommodate the users that prefer not to deal with the code. I think there could be a solution that could cater to both. Still lots to think about.
    We had a great idea from one of our users to make double-tap (or perhaps another gesture) enter the settings of the wallpaper. The easier it is to access the settings, the more frequently the ads can be displayed.
    TheShadow, sebastian and Ramjet like this.
  7. Ramjet Active Member

Message Count:
    You mean double tap the live wallpaper when it's running? If so, that'd be awesome.
  8. sebastian Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
  9. sebastian Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    Vas, there will be support for the sprite, that is . Png animation? gifs do not always have a good quality ...
  10. Ramjet Active Member

Message Count:
    Downloaded the Aquarium :) Double tap is cool and the "simulate swipe" option gives real depth to the wallpaper. 2 great features.

Have you seen those leadbolt floating ads? Like bubbles and balloons that float around the screen? Could they be put in to the live wallpaper itself I wonder? Would probably be against some google rule though...
  11. sebastian Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    no, you cannot put...hahhahah..good idea but forbidden by google policy...;)
  12. Ramjet Active Member

Message Count:
    haha! No surprise there then.
  13. sebastian Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    So, oi your like aquarium...put 5 star...ahahha
  14. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Yes, png animation is supported. In fact, gifs are not directly supported. Right now, I have to split up gifs into separate frames and save them either as jpg (no transparency) or png (transparency). The engine will create the animation from these frames. We will probably add some sort of gif decoder that will perform the frame separation automatically.
  15. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Anybody use Airpush?
  16. Ramjet Active Member

Message Count:
    Did you really need to ask? lol! Done.

Vas, I had airpush in a bunch of apps, I recently changed them over to leadbolt. As installs went up, earnings went down, until it got to the stage that it just wasn't worth using them. They're also the only network that still gets flagged by anti-virus software. Leadbolt have cleaned up and you get no anti-virus alerts with leadbolt now.

So it makes me wonder what they DO have in their SDK when every other network is able to clean up their acts?
    sebastian likes this.
  17. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    @Ramjet, thanks for the input!
    I wanted to inquire about 2 more networks: https://www.notifymob.com and http://www.mobvista.com/
    I've seen them around more frequently than other new players, without any bad reviews. Has anyone tried these 2 networks out with their wallpapers? Or would be willing to try them out?

If they deliver good results, we can try to include them as well :)
  18. Ramjet Active Member

Message Count:
    I thought I'd never heard of them, but I went to mobvista and my log in details were pre-filled! Couldn't have been too impressed at the time because my dashboard is empty...
  19. sebastian Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    for me one of the best is applift is the only one thea tell ecpm up to 15$ and is true!!!!! :D more over theyr ads is so beautiful and original than all other network, I try airpush but I have many ptoblem with antivirus...
    other 2 company that are good is mobile core and startapp.
    But the nest is use more network in same app, for egsample I use reengangement and exit of leadbolt and interstitial of mobilecore and is good....reengangement of leadbolt is too much important!!! this give us more click or view on our ads!!!! :D so for me more ads network in the same live walpaper is the best think to do! ;)
    thx
  20. sebastian Seasoned Vet

Message Count:

thx to much!! if you want give me your email