What's PC gamers strategy seeing NBA2k21?

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Sunxuemei, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Sunxuemei New Guy

Message Count:
    While I'd love to NBA 2K21 MT think about this alternative I don't think if I take this strategy it would be fair for him, plus he would always have his mother do it. If it's money coming from my pocket I will not purchase it but if he made the money and is just giving me the money so I buy it for him (via Amazon gift card) then that's all on him. I really plan on becoming 21 for myself and grinding out without buying any additional VC simply to see how hard it's to remain competitive without dropping a lot of money on NBA 2K21 and use that as an example once we play with together.if you even gets NBA 2K21. I shut them off Madden though since this game was only as getting sketchy when I last played with the 2018 game but I may need to do the exact same for 2k if it becomes too bad like last time.

He's 14. I'd be having a different conversation about money with him lol When he was 19. When I was his age though I remember. I'd save money I could just so I can purchase something I needed or desired. I would not just spend it the second my hands touched. Hell, about 2 months ago his grandpa gave him 30 dollars for doing nothing. I made a joke about just how within 2 mins he's going to ask me to get him a gift card with that cash and he got angry and even raised his voice at me so I just shut off him NBA 2K21 and sent him out the room. The very next day while we're at the store that he comes up to me and asked if I can lend him more bucks so he could buy a gift card because all they had was the 50$ gift card.

Sure he got a bit angry with you it occurs but speak to the guy you know him better then I do ofc so yeah sit him down and teach him why you can't back away only coz he got angry with you and guy idk im not from America but $50 in my currency (South african Rand ) is all about R1000 yeah 1k thats a great deal of money vow minimum wage folks earning about R3000 per month and the average child his age roughly gets R300 a month so tell him to be thankful or tell him to come here he could ball hard here.

What's PC gamers strategy seeing NBA2k21?

Are you really going to purchase NBA2k21? I suppose everyone understands we aint obtaining the"next gen" variation this season on PC. So do you believe the regular NBA2k21 will have enough improvment over the current version in order to motivate an buy. And foremost motivate the grind. Im unsure what 2k′s purpose to not port the next gen PC is, imo the work they would have put on porting it'd have left them alot of cash ultimately. I could see if we had sufficient players remaining in Buy MT 2K21, myself bypassing this season tough.
    [IMG]