Emulator Foreclosure

Discussion in 'Archive - LWC 2.1' started by GLITTERBEAR, Mar 30, 2013.

1. GLITTERBEAR Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    I created a new wallpaper, I ran it on my android phone and it does not foreclose. However, when I run it on the emulator it forecloses. Can someone help me with this please. I thank you so much for your time and patience. Just to note I am using the paid version.
  2. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    It's possible your emulator has less memory than your phone. You can change that in the AVD manager. It's under memory options.
  3. GLITTERBEAR Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    aaww man I changed the memory of the emulator device and its doing the same thing
  4. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Did you try increasing the heap size as well? You can find it in the same place.
  5. GLITTERBEAR Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    well it is still doing the same thing..I changed the heap all the way up to 60 and made the other fields 512..Im not sure what to do..I appreciate you!
  6. GLITTERBEAR Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Is it possible for me to debug an app in the live wallpaper creator? I changed the heap size and closed down the emulator. I then reopened the emulator and the wallpaper appeared. However, when I go to the menu to make changes and to set the wallpaper, a message saying either the System UI has stopped or I get a message saying my Wallpaper has stopped.
  7. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    I don't know what to tell you. I don't really use the emulator. It's there for you if you don't have an Android device. I guess you can also use it to imitate other device environments. I don't really bother. The emulator is slow and frustrating. I just use my phone.

Why do you need the emulator so bad?
  8. GLITTERBEAR Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    I guess I just feel better knowing the apps work in both places, makes me feel like there is a better chance they will work on all phones--minus tablets