2.6 Questions

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Steve, May 27, 2013.

1. Steve Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Hi,

The update looks really nice, I've not used the previous version, as I awaiting the features in version 3, so I've downloaded and installed 2.6, can anyone confirm if I will be able to utilise the 'groups' feature ( previously mentioned for version 3 ), so that I can 'layer' up my animation, as from just 'looking around' the software, it looks like I can't do anything that I want.

Not to put down the 2.6 update, but it seems like we can still only import a backdrop and then set up some animated particles in front of it, I can't 'bounce' an object, because it looks like I can only animate in 1 direction ?

I'm slightly dissapointed that I'm probably still going to have to wait for version 3 for the features I want ( and I'm still not convinced they will be addressed then either ), so all this waiting time is costing me, because I'd like to be earning some money by now ! :(
  2. virajith Active Member

Message Count:
    same here ...even I waited for a long time ..

but anyway try 2.6 it's better then waiting.
  3. Steve Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Sorry to hear you've been waiting too.

Unfortunately, I've not been sitting on my hands, I've been getting lots of wallpaper assets ready, and now it looks like I've been wasting my time, all my wallpapers are layered, and I was expecting them to be animated this way, and now I don't know if version 3 will do what I want, or even when it is likely to appear.

Unity3D is now free for mobile development, and I know I can get a very cheap LWP creator plugin for it, so I think I might look there. :confused:
  4. Steve Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Images Removed.
    virajith likes this.
  5. virajith Active Member

Message Count:
    ya no groups no ideas..for now even for me

btw this is version 2.6....not 3.0 , lwc 3 might come later i don't know when ...but it will support groups ,vector graphics etc
  6. virajith Active Member

Message Count:
    @Steve...its not possible with 2.6

btw really cute artwork .
  7. Steve Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Yeah, I'm aware it's version 2.6, not 3.0, but it looks like most of the content for 3 was included, minus some concepts that I really needed, tbh, because 2.6 has appeared, makes me worry more that 3.0 is so far away.... :mad:
  8. Steve Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Thanks, I guess we just have to wait (...and wait ) and see. :eek:
    virajith likes this.