Leadbolt android SDK v6.00

Discussion in 'Advertising Discussion' started by fatos, Sep 16, 2013.

1. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    You are welcome :)
  2. Joshua Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    Yes, but nothing significant no profit just yet.
  3. aleksej015 Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Can you compare revenue with that new ads and old push notifications? :)
  4. wladca Active Member

Message Count:
    Do you have revenue on audio ads? I still have 0,00$ bit I have a lot of clicks etc...
  5. Eraste Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    @Snow Fall
    Yes I have, As with anything in the past the apps that are downloaded more in the US will result in better profits. This is a shot from one of my apps that only has about 60 downloads since rebuilding it with new ads, etc: As you can see the audio ad format in America pays BANK!
    Capture.PNG

Just 13 clicks yesterday and I made nearly $3.50 US? WTF never would have happened with notification ads.

@fatos
    This is my setup in the above wallpaper:
    When a user clicks the icon in the app drawer to go to the splash screen they are presented with "floating ads" as you can see yesterday no one clicked on those they simply hit the X. Then when the user goes into the settings menu they see the "inerstitial" This also didn't result in any revenue yesterday.
    Then the after actually setting the wallpaper and it runs for 4 minutes ( even if the users screen is off) they receive a one time audio ad, as you can see this ad type speaks for itself. Then after 4 days the user is prompted with the re engagement banner which simply links them to the splash screen of the app. These are the 4 I am using. I only put audio ads in this app to test it out and see how it would work. Now that I see the revenue potential I will be adding them to all my apps.

Whats great about the audio ad is it only occurs once unless the user restarts their phone or re sets the wallpaper. So your not spamming the user ( you can set them up to play whenever you want I decided not to). Plus here is the secret to audio ads: The user not need to be actively engaged with the phone to make you money. What I mean is if say the phone is in the users pocket and an audio ad is sent they may not hear it but if they are walking the ad is engaged because it uses sensors to detect the user shaking the device! lol.

Also guys remember this app is brand new! Only 50-60 downloads as you can see yesterday only 19 people downloaded the app ( you can tell this by your reengagement ads first number). So I can only imagine what you guys that score 1000-5000 downloads a day will be able to make!

I wish leadbolt offered video ads those ad types in America make thousands of dollars.

PS if someone installs whatever they are taken to after the audio ad plays you will make a whole lot more!
  6. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    @Eraste Definitely I will try audio ads, you got good revenue just whith 24 viewers and 13 clicks.
    Joshua likes this.
  7. aleksej015 Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Any update here? Which ads I should use now with Leadbolt? I have over 40 wallpapers disabled at two accounts right now. :)
  8. Joshua Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    AirPush offers video ads :D
    ------
    You should use banner ads floating ads and audio ads

^,^
  9. aleksej015 Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    That is way too much spam. :D Which network you use now, Leadbolt or AirPush? :D
  10. NewKid Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    @Eraste how did it go these days with audio adds? Are they worth it after all?
  11. Eraste Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    @NewKid The audio ads are ok. You really wont make any money unless the user actually downloads the app. Seems leadbolt has drastically reduced its pay rates.
    NewKid likes this.
  12. Joshua Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    The floating bubbles ads make me more money than the audio ads >.> unless you put the audio ads too play 1 minute after user downloads app then you won't make much but if you do that then you'll have a bunch of uninstalls.. My advice is find another advertising company to go with because as Eraste said leadbolt has decreased their pay rates.

^,^
    NewKid likes this.
  13. NewKid Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    Thank you, can you suggest any with good pay rates?
  14. Joshua Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    AirPush and admob

^,^
  15. Jovan Active Member

Message Count:
    Hi to all.
    I am trying to implement new leadbolt sdk 6 ads. For the start I will try to add floating ads, but have one problem, which send me the error when try to install application on device. The problem is following (leadbolt manual pdf file !):
    [IMG]

Has anybody advice me about that problem and what should insert instead of that few lines?
    The problem is for sure in that part of code !
    Thanks!
  16. Snow Fall Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Can you pls help me to implement audio ads..
  17. Snow Fall Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Can you please help me for implementing floating ads.. before I've implemented notification and icon ads successfully, is that same procedure??
  18. Eraste Seasoned Vet

Message Count:

It is pretty much the same process, add the code to the area you want to show the floating ads and just add the floating ad code instead of the notification code.
  19. Snow Fall Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    I want to show this ads on my settings page..should I write the code in "LiveWallpaperSettings.java",
    Please give me a sample code or a screenshot...please please ;) . And what about "Bootreceiver.java"
    Thanx..