PPD & Compliant!

Discussion in 'Advertising Discussion' started by Mobario_Man, Oct 5, 2013.

1. aleksej015 Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    I can't login at Mobario, yesterday and today. Message:
    Invalid login credentials. Are you sure they are correct?
  2. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:

You know what @Eraste, your completely right. I've been researching Mobario for a while now and I think the benefits far out weigh the risks. Every other advertising form is crap when it comes to live wallpapers. Mobario is the best option here and I am even more convinced by the fact that their SDK is actually useful. For users who might hate it, I just plopped some text on the splash screen on how to get rid of it. I also like that once you get rid of it, it stays gone unlike other ads that come back when the phone is rebooted. I signed up for Mobario and I will begin a slow, careful roll out to all of my applications. I'll keep everyone posted here in terms of user feed back, and other particulars.
  3. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    So Stollo did you tried Mobario in your live wallpapers yet, how is going
  4. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    @fatos: I have implemented Mobario into a couple of my live wallpapers for testing. I have not yet begun a roll out to the android market yet. I'm playing around with the Mobario SDK and taking note of how it effects everything. My only complaints so far is that the loading screen can take a while to go away and that the SDK quadruples the size of live wallpapers. However, I suspect that those problems will be solved in the next update.
  5. Mobario_Man Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Hi Guys!

We released a new SDK a few days ago and it looks to be doing really well!
    Bugs are gone, graphics improved and overall looks amazing!

Anyone that Signed up during November and reaches 5000 installs in the month of November will get a bonus of $25!!!

Add us on Skype: Mobario_Support
  6. Mobario_Man Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Hello Developers,

It has been a while since my last post.
    We have made very big changes to our Plugin and we have a new Bonus plan!

5 Facts about Mobario:
    1. Mobario's Plugin will keep your users 4X longer in your app
    2. Allows your users to multi-task with other apps on their device while in your app
    3. Saves development time for the developer
    4. Works with Unity, B4A, and others
    5. We pay per every install of your app: $50/1000 Installs -> USA; $10/1000 Installs -> non-USA
    See our YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlwT3Dpayb0

This is our On-Top Bonus plan!!!
    If you reach:
    25,000 installs = $100 Bonus
    50,000 installs = $250 Bonus
    100,000 installs = $600 Bonus

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Mobario
  7. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    Google just pulled down one of my live wallpapers that had your SDK in it. It said your SDK violated their ad policy and my attempts at repealing their decision were denied. I had to pull your SDK out of everything to keep the rest of my live wallpapers from being suspended. Sorry Mobario but you were too good to be true. I caution anyone who reads this to think twice and try something else.
  8. Mobario_Man Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Hi @stollo770,

Yes this is true. We had an Ad Policy issue last month. It was the 1st time in almost a year, and since we fixed the issue over 2 million Installs have been recorded.
    This happens to everyone. For example AirPush, StartApp, and other great companies that you all work with.
    We try our utmost to produce a very high quality product that will bring our developers and users the best value and quality.

I hope you will give us a 2nd chance. Additionally, our widget is strictly In-App now. I recommend that you update to our newest SDK and give us a try.
    Although we are In-App, we still offer our Out-of-App pricing: $50 per 1000 Installs -> USA; $10 per 1000 Installs -> non-USA.

And if that was not enough, if you reach the following Install count by the end of February:
    25,000 installs = $100 Bonus
    50,000 installs = $250 Bonus
    100,000 installs = $600 Bonus

So give us a try, and SignUp NOW!!!

Speak to you soon,
    Mobario Support Team
  9. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    Hi @Mobario_Man,

I'm glad to hear that you fixed the problem. I'm cool with going back to Mobario but I have a question first. My question is: can you define "In-App" for live wallpapers? Does this mean that your ads/widget can only be seen on the splash screen, or is it still on the home screen, but no longer always on top of everything? I ask because for a live wallpaper, "In-App" also includes the home screen because that's where a live wallpaper app is used. In order to full engage a user, live wallpaper ads must appear on the home screen. Your widget did this well, but failed to comply with Google because it was always on top of other applications. So to sum things up: How is the new Mobario SDK integrated and how are ads displayed to users and where?
  10. Mobario_Man Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post and certainly ask very important questions.
    "In-App" in LWP would be only in the "Home Screen". Only there would our app be activated. In all other places in the device our widget will be dormant.

I hope this is a short and complete answer to your questions. We are really excited to have you and other developers from this forum back with us.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us on Skype: Mobario_Support or by email to myself at: Elad@Mobario.com
    stollo770 likes this.
  11. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:

@Mobario_Man: Thank you very much for answering my question. I will be re-integrating your SDK with my software in the coming days.
  12. alpharka Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    I'm trying to implement mobario widget in one of my lwp, but i'm confused in store is listed there are 855 downloads but in mobario's dashboard is listed only 33? can some one explain this? or Mobario itself.