AppBucks - Airpush/Leadbolt alternative

Discussion in 'Advertising Discussion' started by Vas, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    I dust discovered another push network called AppBucks. AppBucks advertises via push notifications and icon ads. It works in all too familiar fashion, except this one can push out icon ads as well. This is pretty cool! I'm giving them a shot. So far I don't really have enough data to report, but a friend who referred me was receiving CPM in $2-$5 range. These guys pay out weekly too! Worth checking out.

If anyone is interested, feel free to check them out.
    Here's my referral link. If you sign up before February is over and put up an app with their SDK by the end of March, I'll get $20 :D

http://www.app-bucks.com/developer-signup?refid=09175C05-E436-497E-A814-EE65A50DC173
  2. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    Hey Vas,

What is you initial impress of App-Bucks? Are they good? How are the cmp's? How is the quality of the ads?

An example of ad quality:
    "Click here for a free iphone!" = Crap. People who even see this ad already don't want an iPhone. Also its a clear sham

"Click here for coupon codes for (insert business name)!" = Good. Its useful and will likely be clicked.
  3. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    Can you please summarize compared to Leadbolt?

Also do they payout to PayPal? Is there a limit to PayPal payouts?
  4. Steel Ape Studios In the know

Message Count:
    Signed up under your link Vas, though having difficulty figuring out how to implement the code. When I install my LWP, I get a crash in the settings. Any chance of you doing a tutorial for App-Bucks?
  5. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Ah, sure I'll post a tutorial on this.
    I can't really say too much as my sample size is pretty small. I only have 1 app that is running their SDK.
    It's pretty cool that it pushes out icons once or twice a week (configurable). The cpm rate on that is close to 4 dollars. Push notification cpm hovers around a dollar.
    To be honest, I haven't been paying attention to the ads it sends out. I'll make a note of it next time it arrives.
    They have 2 payment options: weekly and monthly.
    Though it seems that for weekly payouts, you need to have some sort of merchant account. Not sure what that is. I don't have a merchant account. Monthly payouts can be delivered through PayPal, wire, ACH. You need to accrue at least $100 before earnings can be paid out.
    I don't think I can compare it to Leadbolt yet. I've only been trying out AppBucks for a week. So far, nothing bad, but nothing overly conclusive either.
  6. Vas Origin

Message Count:
  7. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    so guys after a month or more which one is better AppBucks or LeadBolt
  8. keitaro3660 In the know

Message Count:
    i can't register in leadbolt, so i'll try this :D
  9. sebastian Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    According to me the best is leadbolt, si rally easy to implement band the Pay many money...2month they Pay me 2700$... Leadbolt si the best!!
    fatos likes this.
  10. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    Leadbolt is the best.
    fatos likes this.
  11. keitaro3660 In the know

Message Count:
    any appbuck user review here? :D
    last time i try to integrate startapp+appbuck, but it failed. so i only use startapp o.o
    appbuck can't synch with startapp? o.o
  12. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    thats great..Sebastian how many LiveWallpapers do you have in Google paly
  13. sebastian Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    I have 36 live wallpaper. on 36, 10 have many downloads ... yesterday I had about 45,000 visits Leadbolt...
    fatos likes this.
  14. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    Amazing Sebastian really...are your LWs all for free whith leadbolt or you have and paid LWs....from your experience what do you think is it much effective to sell LW whith a cheaper price or to put it for free+leadbolt
  15. sebastian Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    All my livewallpaper are free, and I think the best solution is to post them for free, hardly a person is willing to spend on a background, eg:
    "hd live wallpaper stars" have 60,000 downloads in two months, that I bring some revenue (enough money: p) ... if I had put this live wallpaper to $ 1, or $ 0.30 I would not have exceeded 100 download... especially (but this is my opinion) because with version 2.1 of live wallpaper creator, we can create beautiful backgrounds but quite limited in terms of interaction, that is, objects can only take 4 directions (up, down, left, right) the background remains static, it can not be changed every few seconds ... then I think that we are still not competitive to put a background for a fee. I am sure that with the improvements made to the new live wallpaper 3.0 we will be able to put our live wallpaper for a fee.
    With this I want to thank all the staff of Live Wallpaper Creator who, through their hard work has allowed us to create beautiful backgrounds and with version 3.0 that will make us competitive to 100%.
    Thanks a lot guys!

Sorry for my english ... XD
    If you want to give a look to my page in the play store type "droidseba" ... if you like my live wallpaper put a nice comment XD ... thank you! if you have other needs ask for more details ..
    Joshua, Keen, Vas and 1 other person like this.
  16. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    thanks again..and I was thinking just like you my friend,yes with LWC 3.0 we will be more competitive against the others much more competitive and I would like to thank LWC team for they're exelet job,and I wanna thank you sebastian for your useful answers and opinions...of course I will check it right now your LWs,.......Im feeling so friendly here
    Maximus and sebastian like this.
  17. sebastian Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    ;) I think we have to help each other as much as possible, even if I do not place a lot of comments I always follow the forum and I feel part of it ... and if I can be of help to someone I do it with pleasure ... :)
    if you want to hand me your link in the play store that I leave some comments;)
    Maximus likes this.
  18. sebastian Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    at first I'm sorry I missed a part in the response, I strongly advise you not to put the pay live wallpaper + Leadbolt ads, I am of the opinion that once I buy something I do not want to see any advertising ... XD
  19. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    At the end we all are a big family we should help each other...sorry sebastian I didnt published yet any LW because my developer console veryfication is taking too long....once I get my verification and publish LWs I will ask your help for comments;) and much more....thanks I owe you
  20. fatos LWC Major

Message Count:
    yes leadbolt in a paid app I think it is a suicide....I think paid LW should remain ads free
    sebastian likes this.