Does anybody else really like the shot meter and the way the NBA2k21 demo is thus far?

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Dingbest, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Dingbest New Guy

Message Count:
    I know I'm gonna get hate for this but I really enjoy the game so far and love the new shooter . I genuinely believe this is going to be much better than 20 and that I will have fun on it. I don't hate them for making it the same since the new gen is coming out in NBA 2K21 MT 2 months lol. Obviously they are not gonna go all out trying to enhance the graphics cause that would be dumb to put all their time into it when the new gen is coming out in precisely the exact same time period so they probably directed their focus to next gen.

I understand that is a shitty thing on their part and that they haven't been reliable the previous 3 decades but it's just like when the ps4 came out they stopped putting effort into their 2ks after which 2k14 on the PS4 was amazing and everyone loved it. Anyway my point is that I actually enjoy what they have done together with the meter and think it seems great and plays great so far and I'm not bashing them because of it looking the same since it is supposed to look the same before next gen. Now if it's still bad and looks exactly the exact same and plays exactly the exact same on next gen I will for sure be pissed and be done with 2k but like I know that is my view on things.

Dribbling was rather cruced the way you do motions will not transition or correlate well. Like the new means to do a behind the back just does not flow well with other motions. I really liked the dribbling more, sounded like it was harder to junk one move together a bundle and simpler to chain unique moves more easily, I believe as we get more used to the dribbling it could be a lot better than 2k20. I really liked the dribbling more, sounded like it had been harder to junk 1 move together a bundle and easier to chain different moves more smoothly, I believe as we get more accustomed to the dribbling it could be a whole lot better than 2k20.

The dribbling just feels like it has a minimal skill gap, and all the higher skilled moves (18 half spin, walkback combos, etc) all look clunky and uncomfortable. Like in 19 or 17 the maximum skill moves , and it felt as though you had full control over your player. The simple fact that they left the stop a move from flicking up on the right stick into tapping LT made me delete the demo real quick, idky that they fucking alter shit every year for no reason it's so fucking annoying to MT for sale 2K21 understand standard shit again since they move it around for no reason. What do you need realistic dribbling or halfway where you practically need to do nothing to pull off moves?
    [IMG]