Pollfish - A different monetization method for mobile apps! Forget about ads!

Discussion in 'Advertising Discussion' started by Andreas, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Andreas New Guy

Message Count:
    Hey guys, I would like to introduce you to a new innovative way of monetization for your mobile apps that delivers 10-20x more revenue than standard mobile advertising! Pollfish (http://www.pollfish.com) is a brand new startup and we are looking for mobile developers that will integrate Pollfish SDK and send us feedback and suggestions on possible features and enhancements!

[IMG]

Pollfish is a survey platform that delivers surveys through mobile apps. Integration of the single line SDK is easy, fast and does not reserve any extra space on the developer’s app UI as its displayed as an overlay (see screenshots below or download our demo app). Users responding to Pollfish surveys can win prizes or discounts!

Pollfish surveys are displayed through an app only when a paid survey is available, otherwise they are never displayed to the user as if Pollfish was never integrated in the app. The minimum revenue for each completed survey through an app is $0.30!

In addition, Pollfish can be used along with any ad platform as it is displayed as an overlay and it can be placed anywhere in an app, just to bring extra revenue!

You can see our promo video below:

Or download an Android demo app from Google Play, where you can see how a Pollfish survey is displayed through a mobile app!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....pollfish.demo

Looking forward for your comments and feedback!!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Eraste Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    Hmm this is interesting. Does your company penalize developers if they themselves complete these surveys? A lot of us use the apps we create. With other advertising companies we get penalized if we "click" on the ads ourselves.

Note 2 ftw
  3. Andreas New Guy

Message Count:
    Generally yes, but we are tolerant if developers complete 2-3 surveys
  4. Eraste Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    Oh ok I see, Since we use our apps as do our users we could win prizes to lol.
  5. Eraste Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    I implemented this on one of my apps to test before launching it. However we create livewallpapers and cannot do step 5 of the implementation since our activity that runs the live wallpaper does not have the onResume() function in it. I implemented it into my settings activity but have yet to see the pollfish indicator or survey panel.

The pollfish website has a check mark on the app and says it is receiving surveys though. Maybe I just haven't been showed an survey?

Is there not a way to test the look on the app before making it live on the play store? Was going to test the different positions for the indicator but haven't seen it pop up yet lol.