Chip flights

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by drewoz, May 10, 2022.

1. drewoz Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Most travelers buy tickets from travel agents, tour operators or airport ticket offices. If you belong to this group, it's time to change your habits and move to the Internet - ordering tickets is cheaper here because there is no extra charge for office maintenance and employee salaries. On the Internet, tickets can be found with airlines on the official website
    travel agencies aggregators and meta search engines. Many people believe that it is cheaper to book a ticket directly with the airline, but in reality this is not always the case. The agency receives a commission from the carrier from the sale of a large number of tickets, part of which can be sacrificed in order to stand out from the rest of the sellers. Where do you buy cheap flights?
  2. nastena Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    The cheapest flights can be found on the calendar, usually 1-2 months before departure or earlier, depending on the destination. I recommend that you do not include only direct flights, since flights with transfers are usually cheaper especially on long flights.
  3. drewoz Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    The easiest way to get discounts on airline tickets is when booking a flight on the Internet. The main thing here is to go to the right site at the right time. Most often, European airlines arrange grandiose sales on the eve of various events.
  4. Horhe New Guy

Message Count:
    Now it is really profitable and convenient to purchase flights via the Internet. Firstly, you do not need to go anywhere or go, stand in lines, and buying tickets at the airports has long been unprofitable and inconvenient. But if you use the search engine of cheap tickets online https://lowcost.club/ then it is possible not only to save on the cost of plane tickets, but also to consider the most favorable offers from low -cost airlines and order electronic flights even using a mobile application. It is really very convenient and economical.
  5. jamkowyj New Guy

Message Count:
    If we fly on vacation, then we just buy a tour at an agency and that’s it, tickets are included in the price of the tour and I’m not looking for where it’s cheaper. And my friend does everything himself, searches the site for earlier and thus saves a couple of euros. I have no desire to look for tickets on sites and check if the sites are official.
  6. Aneliya New Guy

Message Count:
    It’s cheaper, of course traveling by car or train. But then, if you fly by air, then save time on the road well. Yes, and flights can now be purchased at cheaper prices if through a search engine of cheap tickets online. Or you can look for airlines on airline sites. And you can save well if you fly with frequent transfers.
  7. glenna New Guy

Message Count:
    I work as a Fitness Trainer with an keen interest in travelling. I was just on a very recent trip to Ethiopia where I had the opportunity to spend more timeEthiopian Airlines Office in Accra during my wait for next flight and my experience was great there due the facilities and environment. If i will talk about that Airline then i would say Ethiopian has developed into one of Africa's top airlines during the past 70+ years, unmatched in Africa for efficiency and operational performance, and earning a profit for virtually all of those years. The airline, which uses cutting-edge technology, has grown to be one of Ethiopia's biggest companies and a true institution in Africa. It controls the majority of the pan-African network, including the daily and twice-daily east-west flights. Ethiopian presently uses the newest and youngest fleet to service 22 domestic and 131 overseas destinations.