Multiple pics In App

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aivix231, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Aivix231 New Guy

Message Count:
    Cant i use multiple pics in app, so they change after some different time ?
  2. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    Stop posting your stupidity and read the other forum posts.
  3. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Hey, keep it nice and civil, please!
  4. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    I'm sorry Vas. I'm just upset that this dude is insulting the lwc community. I'll settle down.
  5. Aivix231 New Guy

Message Count:
    its okey

Stollo, its cool , since im new to this i just wanted to ask if its possible, sorry that i didnt know it, but well you can say without being rude :)
  6. Maximus Seasoned Vet

Message Count:
    We're all here for the same reasons! The more we help each other, the better the image of our community will be and the more it'll grow! I might not be very good with technical issues but I try to post answer to problems I've ran into before :)

To answer your question, as far as I know I don't think the current version of LWC supports multiple backgrounds. From what I read about the new 3.0 update, I'm pretty sure it'll be possible, assuming I understand the concept of "groups" properly, that is. :D
  7. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    You cannot put multiple pics in a lwp here yet. People have found ways around it in eclipse but I don't know how they do it. My advice: google the hell out of it. It found a lot of advice from other developers by doing that. You won't find information specific to lwc, but you will find information specific to the code your live wallpaper runs on and you might be able to reverse engineer something that way. I have in the past with other problems that I have had.

And I am not trying to be rude to you intentionally. I find it rude to our community that you would post a subject that has already been beaten into the ground here. These posts cannot be deleted, and the repeats of ones that already exist take time away from new issues that require more attention. I have found that 80% of any questions I have, can be answered with previous posts, and if I can't find what I want after a moderate amount of digging, then I'll post a new thread.

I hope I didn't make you afraid to ask questions, that is not my aim. Post what ever you want and I'll leave you alone unless I want to help you out. Just look around a bit before posting a question, because you may find your answer faster, and save forum space.