Title animations

Discussion in 'Job postings' started by Vas, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Looking for someone who can make pretty animations of titles; whether it's cool flashes, epic flames, sparkling electricity, or whatever your creativity conjures up. We can negotiate on the price. Final format has to be GIF. If this is something you have experience in, or know someone who does - please give me a shout with some samples of the work!

Thanks in advance!!
    virajith likes this.
  2. virajith Active Member

Message Count:
    Titles animation....can u explain this clearly ? i mean i dont have experience just can atleast try for free :) i might get something to learn that way
  3. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Here's an example -
    virajith likes this.
  4. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    You mean like this?

Maximus and virajith like this.
  5. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    Or like this?

virajith likes this.
  6. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    You really don't need to post a job listing to do this stuff. You can easily do this yourself. <Not bragging, being serious.
    virajith likes this.
  7. virajith Active Member

Message Count:
    @stoolo770 is right ..........one can do that easily by using proper video editing tools

btw my system not even supporting...such softwares :( anyway stollo cool transition between words man.

btw i think instead of job..why dont u post a competiton where every one can try...winner gets all like ....all will get excited for time being :)

most sites like talenthouse.com do this
  8. virajith Active Member

Message Count:
    Can be done in photoshop but will be time taking...for frame by frame animation

anyway photoshop is also slow in my old system :(

btw what are ur syystem requirements @stollo770 , please suggest some thing man...i use core 2 duo,1 gb ram , system is running very slow...u all have graphic cards?
    (i want to upgrade so suggest me something)
  9. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    Your processor is fine but your RAM is horrible. 1GB of RAM in the year 2013 doesn't cut it anymore. I'm running an HP DM5 with an Intel i5 processor and 4GB of RAM. I also have an on board ATI Radeon mobile graphics card. I recommend upgrading your RAM. 4GB is a minimum of what you should shoot for. You don't need a graphics card unless your into serious video editing or PC games.
    virajith likes this.
  10. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    And no dude, there is no way that you can do this frame-by-frame in photoshop. You need Adobe After Effects and 3DS Max.
  11. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Lol very cool!
    Though there's too much stuff happening in the background. I'm trying to get a transparent GIF animation of a title, so I can plug it into a wallpaper.

Did you use After Effects?
  12. virajith Active Member

Message Count:
    yes cant do complex stuff like urs using frame by frame...i though it will result in direct gif so ..lol

btw i think pinnacle is a nice alternative for people like me who never ever used any video editing tool...also just the size is too much to download
    all say after effects is better compared to pinnacle...even i agree. but simplicity wise most vote pinnacle
  13. Friendlyspeaking Active Member

Message Count:
    What is the size of your gif in pixels?
  14. Friendlyspeaking Active Member

Message Count:
    [IMG]

Tried simple animated gif with transparent background in Photoshop 600 x 270 pixels
    Maximus and virajith like this.
  15. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    Yeah I used after effects and 3DS max respectively. I'll see if I can come up with something more simple. However, it will be very hard to convert it into a transparent gif. I can turn the finished thing into a gif by saving it as a .mov and then importing it into photoshop for the conversion, but making it transparent will be next to impossible.

Also worth noting, Vas, since this is the job section or whatever, you can use what ever I post here/anywhere for free. If you do wind up using something of mine, I could careless about charging you. Whenever you post a request for something in this section (not just this thread but anywhere in the "Jobs" forum) I will work to the best of my ability to solve it for you, for free. The only catch is that sometimes I might not be "timely" because I am a pretty busy guy in general. I'll work on whatever you request when I have time and if you enjoy the results, you can use them free and clear.
  16. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    OH GOD MY EYES.
  17. Vas Origin

Message Count: