What are your most Anticipated games of 2012

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Jerry-me, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Jerry-me New Guy

Message Count:
    Well the first quarter games I was looking forward to and enjoying right now are Resident Evil Revelations and Tales of the Abyss. I bought both of them and enjoying both of the right now.

The games I’m looking forward are Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story and Pandora’s Tower. I have the European version of Xenoblade but I’m willing to double dip due to the art book and it's the second best game I played this generation which i put over 70 hours in the first run last year.

I’m also interested in Tales of Graces and Lollipop Chainsaw but I’ll get those eventually.
  2. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Diablo 3. I haven't had much time to game lately, but Diablo 3 has long been on my horizon.
    Played D2 way back when it was awesome.

The new FIFA is also something to look forward to. It's only getting better and better :)

Have you ever played The Witcher?
  3. Jerry-me New Guy

Message Count:
    I heard about it and saw a few screens but I never actually played it. I’ve would have added Monster Hunter Tri G but I’m not 100% sure it will come out here or not.

4. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    I'm watching the Xenoblades videos. The game looks pretty cool. The maps are very creative and expansive.
  5. Alisa New Guy

Message Count:
    The games I’m looking forward are Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story and Pandora’s Tower. I have the European version of Xenoblade but I’m willing to double dip due to the art book and it's the second best game I played this generation which i put over 70 hours in the first run last year.