Why Not Game Hard - Live WallPaper Picker app.

Discussion in 'Job postings' started by Why Not Game Hard, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Why Not Game Hard New Guy

Message Count:
    Hi, I'm a new member to this community. I'd like to offer a paid job.

Budget: 200$(Bids accepted)

Payment type: Paypal Invoice.

Job: I'd like to have a template Wall Paper Picker made. This should be a pretty simple app.

I'd like the app to work as follows:
    install the app which will put a shortcut on your home-screen. When you open the app I'd like airpush opt-in for notification ads to show. Any time after the first opening of the app I'd like airpush smartwall to show. Then, all I want the app to show the first displayed wallpaper image, the user should be able to slide to the right or to the left to see more wallpaper images. I would also like there to be a "set" button that a user could use to immediately set that image as a wallpaper.

I'd like the wallpaper images to be something that will be extremely easy to swap in and out. I should also be able to add as few or many of these wallpapers as I would like. I would like to be able to put any image in to be considered a wallpaper. Ideally I could use this basically just as a menu screen for users to pick between several images to set as their wallpaper.

This will need to be compatible with all android devices. Feel free to contact me on this site with bids or problems that might be run into.

Thanks.
  2. Why Not Game Hard New Guy

Message Count:
    If this goes well then I have more jobs that I need done as well.
  3. Why Not Game Hard New Guy

Message Count:
    Job was completed timely and nicely by Jedai. you can close this thread if you like.