Payoneer

Discussion in 'Advertising Discussion' started by Vas, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    Anyone ever use Payoneer? I just signed up with them. Apparently, they create a US virtual account for you, where you can direct all your earnings as an ACH. Alternatively, you can also send payments via PayPal. As soon as money is in that account, you can start using it with a prepaid MasterCard that Payoneer sends you. There are fees, like $3/withdrawal and $30 annual maintenance fee, but I think it's a small price to pay for having instant access to your funds. Being in Canada, I couldn't find another way to access ad earnings faster. Will see how they are and report back!

So far the approval process is almost instant! :D

They also have a referral system, where you can make $25 per referral.
    Here's my link if you are curious ;)

http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/1pH5WM
  2. stollo770 LWC Major

Message Count:
    Your in Canada? That's a mind blow. I thought you were somewhere in Europe because of your accent.

I looked into Payoneer. There are to many fees and such for my taste. I'd rather just go through PayPal and my Bank when my PayPal limit is reached. Can you transfer funds over to PayPal from Payoneer for free? I would like to avoid that $10.00 bank transfer fee and waiting period....
  3. tubestore Keeps coming back

Message Count:
    Vas, does this work for me? I am from the Philippines.
  4. Vas Origin

Message Count:
    I think it does! But I would check with them just to make sure, if I were you.